Feb 14,2013
Feb 14,2013
Terrible agent - poor communication, high and unfair charges - the other reviewers are right when they say they\'ll try and squeeze money out of you. You\'ve been warned!
By: maintenance
Jun 05, 2013
Hello agentless,
We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the service. We try and provide a good service and response to all tenant enquiries. If you can let em know which property you moved in to I can look into this further for you. I'm particularly worried that money was 'squeezed' out of you. We state all of our fees in a clear breakdown at the end of the tenancy agreement. If the money that you are referring to relates to rent then I'm afraid that is something that the landlord dictates to us and not set by us.
Please do call us at the office is you'd like to discuss this further.
Kind Regards,
Urban Share Team

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Urban Share Office 1! To leave a new review of Urban Share Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Urban Share Office 1