Feb 14,2013
Feb 14,2013
Stay away from this agency. We have purchased a brand new property through them from Lanes and although the sale was completed 2 months ago, we still don\'t have full access to the property. They are all appear to be friendly but what you get at the end is all lies and deceits. We went through a lot of stress and financial loss. Don\'t trust them, specially their main agent Sadegh Shahsavari who makes a lot of promises before the sales just to get your money at any cost.
By: J.Leaf
Sep 11, 2013
I’m genuinely sorry to hear of your experiences. 53 flats have been sold at this development & we’ve received an overwhelmingly positive response from most buyers.

Unfortunately, Jeremy Leaf & Co cannot be responsible for the supply of keys so can only pass on information provided by our clients but we usually get the blame!

If you’re still experiencing problems, please contact me personally & I will promise to do my very best to help.

Jeremy Leaf.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jeremy Leaf & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Jeremy Leaf & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jeremy Leaf & Co Office 1