Feb 14,2013
Feb 14,2013
The service I have received from Chancellors has been horrendous! Their management department are a joke and seem unable to do anything unless repeatedly chased, this includes collecting the rent! When my tenants gave notice it took Chancellors 19 days to bother informing me and it took a further 12 days for the branch to call me to ask if I would like it re marketed by that time I had already let it through another agent! To add insult to injury when the check out was done, it was done by a cowboy outfit who did not accurately state the condition of the property and through several complaints I have learned that the report was signed off by someone who has never set foot in my flat! If you are reading this and are considering using Chancellors to let your property PLEASE don\'t I can assure you, you will regret it! If you are a tenant however and are inclined to cause considerable damage to a property without any repercussions then Chancellors are the agent for you!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chancellors Office 4! To leave a new review of Chancellors Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chancellors Office 4