Feb 14,2013
Feb 14,2013
We dealt mainly with Matt Nicol who, from the initial valuation, was very professional, friendly and courteous throughout our sale. We had an extremely difficult time from our buying agent and the seller who we were buying from but Matt offered unlimited support and help and kept us up-to-date on a daily basis, even on matters that weren\'t necessarily for him, or his team, to deal with, rather our buying agent! I only wish the property we were buying was listed with Nicol & Co!

It honestly felt like Matt was a friend, rather than someone we were employing as a selling agent and I would definitely recommend anyone selling, or indeed buying, a property to choose Nicol & Co. What you will get is a first class service that beats all others in the area! Wait til you meet him and his team and then you will really understand what I\'m trying to say!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Nicol & Co Droitwich! To leave a new review of Nicol & Co Droitwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Nicol & Co Droitwich