Feb 14,2013
Feb 14,2013
What an experience!!. With being a first time buyer it all felt very daunting to me but at the same time very exciting. Express Agency were extremely helpful in all aspects of the sale, answering any questions very promptly. The viewing was set up very quickly and with the Vendor showing us round i felt i got a better understanding and feel for the property rather than an agent who had no connection. This was a very big plus for me and one i am sure goes along way to helping people choose the right home for them. I was very impressed with the support whilst putting in my offer which made me feel they were equal on both the Vendor and Buyers side. All paperwork was straight forward without hassel and took place whilst i was away on holiday via email. I also used Solicitors recommended by Express Agency as i had one condition to adhere to which was the completion timeframe. All deadlines were met and even with Christmas falling in between all went smoothly and i collected my keys on 4th January 2013.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Feb 15, 2013
Dear Rachel

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. We are delighted that we have provided you with such a memorable experience. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible. We always strive to provide you with the service you want and work hard to live up to our commitments. ItÒ€ℒs great to hear that you found the process hassle free and fast.
Warm regards