Feb 14,2013
Feb 14,2013
I am writing this in regard to my experience with Brinkley Estate Agency. I am well accustomed with the property industry and the services provided. I say with great satisfaction that all three aspects were adequately dealt with, that is to say time, quality and price. My customer experience exceeded my expectations. The agent I dealt with was respectful, knowledgeable and understanding in respect to my initial criteria stipulated. There were no ambiguities and we as customers were left satisfied. I say this having had a bad experience a week earlier and would hope that all estate agents would take a page out of Brinkley's book. Well done!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brinkley's Estate Agents Wimbledon Park! To leave a new review of Brinkley's Estate Agents Wimbledon Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brinkley's Estate Agents Wimbledon Park