Feb 01,2013
Feb 01,2013
I was very pleased that Church Gribben have sold my property having been on the market for 5 years with various agents. The service I have received from them has been very good, especially from Pat who has been super efficient with the final parts of the sale. However I have come into the agents on three occasions and unfortunately nobody recognised me or recognised my name when I mentioned who I was, so that was a bit disconcerting, however once my identity had been sorted out the team were very efficient. I would have liked more support when trying to find a rental property to move into, but unfortunately Church Gribben didn\'t seem to be able to help much with what we needed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Church Robinson Didcot! To leave a new review of Church Robinson Didcot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Church Robinson Didcot