Feb 14,2013
Feb 14,2013
We had been in contact with The Apartment Company about a flat in Bath - we had requested a viewing that was 3 weeks away and were due to receive a call to confirm the viewing could in fact take place. This call never came, it was the day before that I had to reconfirm with them, only to be told that they are no longer accepting viewings, with no real reason why. They were unsure if the property was being taken off the market, they were unsure why the owner had not got back to them, and they were unable to offer any apologies for not getting in contact before. I am really unimpressed with this agency as they could not even be bothered to follow up with an interested party willing to travel 120 miles to see a property. One piece of advice - AVOID.
By: Peter Greatorex
Feb 21, 2013
Firstly, I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our service. If you would like to get in touch again and let me know the property you wanted to view, I will personally look into it and let you know the reason why we were unable to accept your viewing request. As our positive recommendations suggest, we do care about the service we offer and I would like the opportunity to resolve your complaint satisfactorily. Regards, Peter Greatorex MD - The Apartment Company

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Apartment Company Bath! To leave a new review of The Apartment Company Bath, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Apartment Company Bath