Feb 14,2013
Feb 14,2013
The agent provided prompt and personalised service in matching my requirements with the property he showed me and organising a viewing within hours of the property coming available to let.
The property was fully cleaned and redecorated to a high standard before I moved in and the carpets and curtains included are excellent quality.
Where contact from the landlord has been necessary, it has always been made with notice (if in person) or by post / email / telephone if a personal visit is not required. In nearly 3 years, I\'ve had only one problem in the flat that required the landlord\'s attention where a water leak from the shower in the flat above was trickling into my kitchen. Upon notifying my landlord via their \'maintenance text\' system, the landlord appeared at my flat within 15 minutes and the leak was halted within 20 minutes of the initial report.
All in all, a great company to deal with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol! To leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol, please click the link below !
Write a review for Radford Residential Bristol