Feb 14,2013
Feb 14,2013
I can highly recommend this estate agents. All staff were polite, clear, friendly and professional. I live 45 mins away from the property sold but never felt that I was left in the dark or not part of the sale. I knew my keys were safe as when I needed to do work I had to sign to get the key (which was locked away). I have used another agent before and they just gave me the key even though I had never met the estate agent before.

Anyone wondering what estate agent to use in the WR area would be glad they used these guys.

Oh and one more thing, I have been caught out before by another estate agent using \'hidden charges\' .
Nicol and co did NOT have hidden charges. I knew what I was paying from the start and that\'s all I paid.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Nicol & Co Droitwich! To leave a new review of Nicol & Co Droitwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Nicol & Co Droitwich