Feb 14,2013
Feb 14,2013
I have been a landlord with residential lettings in Fulham for over three decades with multiple properties. I have long lived away from the area and so need to use a letting agent with full management. I have experienced various ones over the years both big and small ¢â‚¬â€œ some good, some not so good and others who turned out to be truly terrible over some important aspects. Early last year I decided it was time to consider a change because several management issues were not going well with the then agents. Lets Do Business were suggested by a neighbouring leaseholder and I made contact with them.

From the start LDB impressed me and I decided to make the transfer of all my business to them. This firm is small enough to give a personal service in the relevant local area while having sufficient staff to do everything properly. The transfer was achieved with far less fuss than I had expected. The LDB staff ironed out difficulties in a determined and enthusiastic manner. Since being appointed LDB have proved to be highly efficient ¢â‚¬â€œ both with the finding of excellent tenants when flats have become empty and over resolving any arising management matters with good sense. I find their fees to be reasonable and very good value for money.

Everything continues to run smoothly. The monthly statements and payments of rent arrive on time each month. Routine visits to the flats by LDB happen at sensible intervals and reports arrive with me without the need for chasing. If I ever have concerns the LDB staff are easy to contact and most responsive in producing answers. I perceive that they give a competent service to the tenants besides myself as the landlord. Clearly discontented tenants will tend not to look after properties as well as they might and may move away, if frustrated, so there is a mutual interest here.

In conclusion, I am very happy to have made the move to LDB and, in the light of my experiences to date, I am confident that they will continue to be excellent letting agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lets Do Business Office 1! To leave a new review of Lets Do Business Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lets Do Business Office 1