Feb 14,2013
Feb 14,2013
We were trying to sell two properties in a challenging market to buy a house that we had coveted for some time that had become available. The key to achieving our goal was to achieve a quick sale of my property at a price which would enable us to proceed with our proposed purchase. The timing was difficult - a month or so before Christmas and the market appeared to be challenging as recessionary pressures were very apparent locally. It seemed an almost impossible task as we had a very short period of time to secure our purchase.

The day after my phone call was made to the office, Darren Lawson, the MD, had come round and took all the photos and provided a comprehensive assessment of what the current state of the market was in my area, based on up to date achieved sale prices. We agreed a suggested achievable sale price which was exactly in line with my expectation. The brochure was prepared and agreed the next day and the property was on line with excellent supporting photographs and property details less than 24 hours later. The attractive presentation package and realistic achievable pricing achieved an excellent response and less than one week after my instruction a sale was agreed with a vetted proceedable purchaser at a value that met my aspiration and enabled us to secure the purchase of our coveted home with confidence.

Tess Denley, personally handled the sale from the Mannamead Office with constant updates on progress of the sale at every stage from survey to contract. The level of her personal service at all stages was exceptional and was reassuringly friendly, supportive with an understanding of our situation. With her support and advice contracts were exchanged and completed with the minimum of fuss and within a timescale that met our aspirations.

Overall the level of service from Mansbridge & Balment was first class and was of a very high professional standard. The marketing details were prepared and agreed less than 24 hours after instruction... The property was sold within a week of going on the market at a price that fully met my expectation at a very difficult and challenging time just before Christmas. As a result I would not hesitate in recommending Mansbridge & Balment to anybody that was considering selling their property within the City.and who would want an agent to act for them that is prepared \'to go the extra mile\' to achieve the sale of their property .

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mansbridge Balment Plymouth City! To leave a new review of Mansbridge Balment Plymouth City, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mansbridge Balment Plymouth City