Feb 14,2013
Feb 14,2013
Pat Wall was the seller\'s Agent.

Pat provided us will a efficient, honest, reliable and curteous service during a difficult property purchase. Pat always responded prompltly to eamils and returned telephone calls when nounavailable or not in the office. Pat was very proactive in moving the purchase process forward. She contacted the Seller and the Seller\'s Solicitor to ensure the documents had been issed signed a nd returned and she also contacted our Solicitor to ensure that contract documents ahd been recieved.

Pat has restored my faith in in Estate Agents. Up until my dealings with Pat I have been misled, lied to and let down on many occassions in all my house buying and selling experiences have been unpleasant. She is to be congrtulated for her striagt forward approach and professionalism.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Church Robinson Didcot! To leave a new review of Church Robinson Didcot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Church Robinson Didcot