Feb 14,2013
Feb 14,2013

I along with two friends recently found a three bed apartment near Canada Water with Atkinson McLeod. Our estate agent was Robbie and from the get go he was excellent. I met him on a Friday night after presumably a long week for him, nonetheless, he was as bright and cheery and friendly as if it were a Monday morning! He immediately made us all feel at ease and on the drive to the property made an effort to engage everyone present in the conversartion. He was extremely knowledgable about the property and was able to answer all of our questions. He was honest and we knew we could trust him. He worked incredibly hard to put in our offer and ensure it was accepted. Our offer wasn\'t actually the highest one but due to Robbie\'s excellent rapport (and personality) with the landlord he managed to secure the apartment for us. We have required a few things since we moved into the apartment and every time I have rang him he has arranged for whatever we wanted as soon as possible. He is without a doubt the best estate agent I have come across in London. He is a very hard worker and is excellent at his job.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf