Mar 23,2010
Mar 23,2010
I had rented a flat from Duck & Hedges and found them terrible. First they misinformed me about the furniture, promising me stuff that belonged to earlier tenant and going to the point of charging me for it. Then they refused to share landlord details with me, even when they were not 'managing' the flat. They keep wasting time by not answering calls, responding to emails unless you threaten them. Finally a serious threat of legal action got me my deposit back , that also after 3 months. Stay clear of them.
By: whattheduck
Jan 30, 2011
Yes, me too. Found them all rude and obnoxious until the bitter end. We went to dispute resolution with My Deposits and won every penny of our deposit, and they lost all their fees and charges. We then threatened them with legal action to claim back more money that they owed us, and then all of a sudden Greg Hedges sends me an email saying they would give us the rest of the money they owed us. They only understand threat of court action - nothing else.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1! To leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duck and Hedges Office 1