Feb 14,2013
Feb 14,2013
Following numerous attempts in the past to sell our property through multi national agents to no avail we decided to use an independant to see if the service was any better. We took the plunge and instructed steven and his team to see if they could manage what no other agent had in staines.

Within a day we had our first viewing which went well the agent contacted us and said the individual would like a second viewing which was arranged.

Following our second viewing we where under offer we where amazed how quick they found a buyer we completed in january 2013 throughout the sale they kept us fully informed and went above and beyond
I would recommend them to anyone buying or selling many thanks guys for all your hardwork.
By: Steven Harvey (MNAEA) Managing Director DD 01784 4
Feb 22, 2013
Dear Mr Evans
Thank you so much for your instructions!
I really do appreciate that your expectations of estate agents were low and I am so pleased that we have positively improved your experience!
The sale and purchase went through quickly once we got over the initial hurdles!
I look forward to seeing the house once you have finished all the work!
Thanks again for your business.
Kindest regards
Steven Harvey(MNAEA)
Managing Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1