Feb 13,2013
Feb 13,2013
Where do you start when faced with a very poor and unprofessional estate agency as this? We chose TCA as they were a local Company and we had a house for sale in Hawarden. We initially contacted them and we received all the right indicators..the sales patter was good...Couldn\'t be better...but then it all went downhill. Their attempt to provide a decent advertisement on rightmove was a lot left to be desired. Photographs that a four year old could equally do and possibly better. Not a good write up about the property itself...but they decided to \'witter\' on about the local community and what it offered...very nice but people wanted to know about the HOUSE FOR SALE and not a lecture on hawarden and its offerings. At the first point we asked TCA to forward any sales that came in which matched our requirements for the purchase of a smaller house...Do you know what... We received absolutely NOTHING from day one until we parted company. Went to another more reputable agent and snapped up a property..TCA\'s loss.
Apart from their unprofessional approach to photography, they proved good at not communicating effectively. I think TCA must have a \'REACTIVE\' approach to communication. Certainly not pro-active. Nearly all calls that were made were not followed up. I even called the director on a few occasions after he specifically stated please contact me on these numbers.....Guess what...He never called me back at all! Must be this Reactive approach again.
We did call on one occasion to here a very defensive agent blaming other colleagues in the office for their failings. Not quite a professional approach now is it? When they had a viewing they are supposed to provide feedback.....after not even knowing about the viewing and not getting feedback 1 week after the viewing we called TCA (Pro-Actiive we are) and were \'gob-smacked\' to learn that a viewing had taken place a week or so ago...Nice of TCA to let people around the property without the courtesy of informing you about the viewing....Also what is the point of a viewing without feedback? The director attempts to cover up their tracks of failure by stating that the viewer couldn\'t be contacted after a number of attempts....pity one of the agents at the office wasn\'t in on the plan...he told us the feedback that was received earlier....mmmm...now let me see...just how is this concept of communication supposed to work? All in all the service offered, in my opinion, was one of the most unprofessional I have come across. I do buy and sell a lot of properties and there is no excuse for TCA...Prospective Purchases/sellers beware!
The agent could of been better organised at communicating with us. Answering calls and keeping the vendor in touch with what is happening are all important assets to an agent. They could benefit from the use of a professional photographer. Better write up for their prospective sales and more than anything else....be honest with the vendor and don;t treat them like idiots!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas C Adams Hawarden! To leave a new review of Thomas C Adams Hawarden, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas C Adams Hawarden