Feb 13,2013
Feb 13,2013
I purchased my 1st house in December through Daniel Whitton at Beals,I found the whole experience very enjoyable and smooth running mostly due to Dan who is friendly,very professional and easy to deal with. He was flexible over arranging viewings,knowledgeable about the property and happy to let me take my time looking around the house. I had several viewings,he was very patient and never tried to rush me into making a decision! Dan kept me informed at every stage and always made me feel he was happy to answer any questions I had and deal with issues that occurred,such as over seeing the electrician and arranging for someone to check over the boiler etc. I highly recommend Beals and would happily put my trust in Dan to sell my house when the time comes!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 4! To leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 4