Feb 13,2013
Feb 13,2013
I wanted to rent a property from Homelife Lettings last autumn. Exactly starting in November 2012, just after starting of the school year at the University. The property was supposed to be emptied on above mentioned date, but I have already started looking for a property at the beginning of September. I have found it convenient, as it would be very close to University. I went to see it and set-up the date for me to go to an agency and start paperwork process. And since here, the NIGHTMARE started. I went to an agency early in the morning, as I wanted to have a lots of time to read all the paperwork, contract, conditions etc. The agent, that was taking care of me suddenly disappeared, as it seemed he didn\'t have no longer time to take care of me. The agency was a big chaos. They were just pushing me to sign papers first, as fast as possible and pay the deposit in rush, instead of me reading all the conditions. I ended up my paperwork with completely different agent and nobody has seemed to be interested about me all this time. At the end I paid deposit, after rushing me. And as I needed to go to work as well that day. At the end of all that chaos and after having more and more complications and problems with this agency, I haven\'t been able to rent a property, neither got my money deposit back. I have been fooled, lied to, tricked, ripped off like many others. Now I already know, there are many many others. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYBODY! THEY RIP OFF DECENT PEOPLE OF MONEY! SPECIALLY STUDENTS! BE CAREFUL! DO NOT RENT A HOUSE THROUGH THIS AGENCY.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homelife Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Homelife Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homelife Lettings Office 1