Feb 13,2013
Feb 13,2013
Kept emailing properties nowhere near to where we were looking. Not the end of the world, but then the ABSOLUTELY INCESSANT phone calls from the lettings team started, even though I told them to not contact me in work hours. When I asked them to please call me back later I was met with \'Do you even want to let a property?\'!!! Absolutely livid!
By: Craig Pearson
Feb 14, 2013
Please contact me urgently i wish to listern to the telephone calls, we pride ourselves on excellent customer services and i applogise if any of my staff have dealt with you this way if you contact me i can carry out a review and report back to, clearly by making a comment you feel strongly about this as i do so i would hope you will give me the chance to respond.

Craig Pearson Director 01189575455 craigpearson@parkersproperties.co.uk

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9! To leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkers Estate Agents Office 9