Feb 13,2013
Feb 13,2013
A pleasure to deal with. My last few dealings with estate agents, admittedly when selling or purchasing properties rather than letting, had been a really negative experience - I had to constantly phone to get any information, chase them constantly to do anything and on one occassion had actually been told something that was completely untrue as the agent was trying to avoid me finding something out that may have jeopardised the sale of the house I was buying!

Preston Baker, and Ang Williams in particular, were like a breathe of fresh air. They were very attentive (without being over-bearing), very informative, offered clear communication and, the bit that astounded me the most in light of all my previous experiences with estate agents, actually returned calls when they said they would!

I would highly recommend Preston Baker to friends and colleagues.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Preston Baker York! To leave a new review of Preston Baker York, please click the link below !
Write a review for Preston Baker York