Feb 13,2013
Feb 13,2013
I purchased the house through Carson and Co and found the staff at Basingstoke really helpful, answering any questions/ queries I had straight away.
I then let the property through Carson and Co, after painting and decorating inside. Carson\'s found a tenant for me straight away and from purchase to tenant in situ was 3 weeks!
I would highly recommend Carson and Company as all the staff in the Basingstoke office were extremely helpful, nothing was too much trouble, they returned my calls immediately and answered all my questions quickly.
Richard was so cheerful and positive at all times and made the letting process so much easier with his sunny disposition to everything.
The contract for letting covered everything you could possibly need and the inventory was comprehensive.
I would certainly use Carson and Co. again when I purchase my next property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carson & Co Basingstoke! To leave a new review of Carson & Co Basingstoke, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carson & Co Basingstoke