Nov 06,2012
Nov 06,2012
My review is for CJ Hole Henleaze Bristol. I have been fortunately enough to forge a community relationship with them through our local primary school. CJ Hole are an excellent advertisement for estate agents as they are very willing to take part in their community and are prepared to come out to school events even though their children do not attend that school.
As an estate agent they are extremely generous towards local schools providing us with very generous raffle prizes which enables our school to raise large sums on our raffles.
I would like to particularly thank Tim and George who both are very friendly and are always extremely professional.
Well done CJ HOLE

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Henleaze Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Henleaze Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Henleaze Branch