Nov 05,2012
By: 'R Steggles'
Nov 05,2012
I contacted Adams estate as our previous accommodation was no longer big enough for us, upon doing so I spoke to Mr. Asad Chughtai who provide me with information on various properties that where suitable for our needs, we arranged a viewing of the above address for the next day that I had off of work.
When viewing the premises myself and my wife where provided with all information relevant to the property as well as option relating to it such as furniture being removed, we where also able to negotiate the rental price.
After accepting the property Asad also provided us with assistance in completing forms so that we could pass the necessary checks without any problems.
Since moving into the property we have needed assistance in resolving a couple of minor problems such as the oven braking and the thermostat being faulty and after approaching Asad for assistance with this these problems have been resolved very quickly.
We would definitely recommend Adams to anyone looking for a place and would use them again when moving in the future

Adams