Nov 02,2012
Nov 02,2012
Both my partner and I found Romans and in particular Charlotte and Sally, both extremely helpful and very friendly to deal with.
We were most impressed when we able to call Charlotte and arrange a second viewing of the place we are currently renting. It was around half past 6 in the evening and, after being let down by another Estate agents with a viewing on a different property, she was able to meet us at the property just 15 minutes after speaking to her on the phone.
Charlotte was also kind enough to meet us there a third time when we wanted to measure inside the property for certain items.
Sally was also very helpful and very efficient with dealing with all the paperwork etc and was always on hand to answer my questions, which were basic being this was my first time dealing with an estate agents and the renting process.

I would happily recommend and use Romans again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 11! To leave a new review of Romans Office 11, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 11