Feb 13,2013
Feb 13,2013
Honestly do not know what we did to offend Michael Hardy Lettings, however looking at the other reviews left, i would say that we must *somehow* be in the minority but sincerely doubt it, We have been with them for over 4 years in various properties and not once have we had an incident or repair go smoothly, we would report a problem, the incident would be logged and more often than not forgotten until we took ownership and chased the agent approved contractor ourselves, one incident reported where the ceiling of the kitchen collapsed was on-going for 9 months despite us chasing Michael Hardy repeatedly over this time frame, we would only recommend Michael Hardy if you wanted a more DIY approach to lettings.
Feb 19, 2013
You keep aluding to "the state of the property" to somehow devalue our opinion of your services, however, not only have we paid/paying for professional services to rectify the majority of the problems, the remaining "issues" of 2 stains on a carpet and a marked wall, which after 3 years most would say are within acceptable wear and tear, regardless of this, we have offered you a rather generous settlement, i would like to say on a personal note we find it rather disturbing that you class doing your job of resolving the settlement as "Issues"...
By: The owner
Feb 18, 2013
You are entitled to your opinion although the documented evidence does rather contradict your contentions. Even though this is an open forum our professionalism and our respect for our client prevent us from detailing the state of the property after you vacated and the level of care you demonstrated during the period you lived there. If you feel you have a genuine complaint we urge you to take your allegations to the Ombudsman and we will respond accordingly.
Feb 15, 2013
As i understand it, this is a review site, it is our opinion that whenever we reported a problem, your response and feedback times were woefully inadequate, to the point where we didnt bother calling you for updates and were chasing the contractors on your behalf, essentially doing the job that both we and the landlord were paying you to do, this review is based on these facts and nothing else, therefore, we also stand by our original response.
Feb 15, 2013
It is my understanding that this website is to submit a review, we are of the opinion that your leadtimes and responses were woefully inadequate whenever we reported an issue, this review reflects our opinion on these response times and nothing else and therefore i also stand by my original response.
By: the owner
Feb 15, 2013
Paul. We stand by our original response. If you wish to take your concerns to the Ombudsman we would be more than happy to put our file at their diposal.
Feb 15, 2013
I would highly disagree, I can say with absolute certainty that any and every time we have reported a problem we have had to contact you and your contractors repeatedly before any issue is resolved, I won't name names because as you say it would be unprofessional, but we were without heating in mid winter for 2 days with a newborn baby, I chased your office 3 times to enquire about what was happening, to be told that it was " in hand", logged with the contractor and nothing could be done to speed the process up. The second day I called up to ask why I hadn't heard from them and to demand thier number to arrange it myself, to be told yet again, nothing can be done, 5 minutes later, the contractor called and told me the job had JUST been logged, I even clarified that your office had only just contacted them to arrange a repair, would you like more examples?
By: The owner
Feb 14, 2013
Paul. It is generally distressing to read that some one is unhappy with our service . However in this case it is just frustrating because you know that the image you have tried to portray of us is wholly inaccurate . It would be unprofessional for us to detail the catalogue of issues that have arisen during your tenancy and which persist since you vacated. Safe to say that we have a very thick file of documented evidence that will show we have acted entirely properly throughout.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Hardy Wokingham! To leave a new review of Michael Hardy Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Hardy Wokingham