Feb 13,2013
Feb 13,2013
The worst experience ever, I cannot describe enough how terrible the whole experience was. The offer with the agent was made and accepted, I had put down the holding deposit as well. However at the last minute (a few days before I was to move in) they advised the landlord has backed out. I was left with no place to live, just a couple of days before I was suppose to vacate my existing accommodation. In additiion, the agency was not at all helpful in finding another suitable place for me. To top it all, the holding deposit was not retured to me until a month after this incident. Also they never responded to my calls, voicemails or emails regarding the status of my refund. It was such a painful and most annoying experience with any letting agency ever.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands! To leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for Madison Brook Docklands