Feb 13,2013
Feb 13,2013
I am thankful to Horler Associates, specially, Erin for helping me to find the right property.

My experience of dealing with Erin had been wonderful and I am delighted to write this positive note for her. I must admit that my house buying life-cycle was dealt with utmost professionalism and also with predictive timelines. Every transaction went very smooth and all my requests during the sales cycle were treated very responsibly to my expectation and satisfaction. I also had the experience of few proactive advice and suggestions, which were very useful to me as a first time buyer. With Erin's help, I had only 4 days of overlap on my rented property notice and move to new house. Thanks to Erin and Horler Associates. I recommend them and rate 10/10.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Horler Associates Sales -Dedworth Road Branch! To leave a new review of Horler Associates Sales -Dedworth Road Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Horler Associates Sales -Dedworth Road Branch