Feb 13,2013
Feb 13,2013
I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank Ricky for his professionalism, honesty and drive throughout the whole process. He was so helpful and made everything very clear to us. When it looked like things were taking a while with references, he took the time to get involved and get an understanding of where we were at and how best to go forward. As Gibbs Gillespie also manage our property, I have also had communication with Nicola Martin who has been so friendly and excellent at keeping us up to date with things.

Thank you so much to the Uxbridge Lettings team and to Nicola for all the help!
By: KM
Oct 21, 2013
Dear Mrs McLeod,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Ricky is a valued member of the Uxbridge lettings team, and indeed Nicola in our Property Management team. I will pass on your kind words of thanks to them,
Best Regards, Kelly

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gibbs Gillespie Uxbridge! To leave a new review of Gibbs Gillespie Uxbridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gibbs Gillespie Uxbridge