Feb 13,2013
Feb 13,2013
Communication within this dismal organisation appears to be the primary problem. Before moving in, having to deal with three separate people regarding the letting resulted in me being asked for the same documentation on three separate occasions. Upon moving in, I was told that one of the locks on the front door had no key.

6-7 months later, landlord is selling the property and I\'m now forced to deal with Chancellors again. This time, they\'re not making any money out of me, so they have even less motivation to communicate properly. I made it clear I would be fine with viewings at any time on any day so long as I was given 24 hours notice. Still forced to fend off calls several times per week asking for same-day viewings.

One viewing resulted in me being locked out of my house - using the key which previously didn\'t exist. The agent had a copy of the key all along - I\'ll be charitable and put that down to miscommunication and incompetence rather than outright lying. Agent came over at 9pm on a Saturday night to let me back into my house, and insisted that he couldn\'t give me the key.

Ten days later, I find myself locked out AGAIN on a weekday evening. This was the result of the agent showing the house to a prospective buyer that afternoon - and NOT informing me. I believe this is called trespass.

Congratulations Chancellors, you are the only agency that has ever forced me to change my locks through your incompetence. Good luck selling the property without viewings.
Agent should share information within the organisation far more effectively - this would cut off the vast majority of problems that I have experienced.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chancellors Office 18! To leave a new review of Chancellors Office 18, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chancellors Office 18