Feb 13,2013
Feb 13,2013
Capital Heights rented my flat in Shoreditch last year and were highly efficient, reliable and courteous throughout.

They initially viewed my property and gave me a good idea of the current market place and a rental valuation of my property almost immediately.
Within a day photographs were taken and we signed contract and my property was on the market.
They advised me of how interest was progressing every couple of days and organised viewings carefully and with consideration.
After each and every showing they came back to me with comments from the viewing and were ready with all the
answers that I needed regarding prospective tenants.

Once suitable tenants were found they organised all the contract paperwork, deposit and banking details, key handover and
were even able to help out with the final cleaning of my flat before handover as my regular cleaner was off sick.

I cannot recommend Capital Heights highly enough - an enthusiastic, commercially savvy and hard working team who provide
an excellent service taking the sweat out of being the landlord from start to finish of getting your property safely let.

I will use them again without hesitation for renting out any one of my properties.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Capital Heights Ltd Spitalfields! To leave a new review of Capital Heights Ltd Spitalfields, please click the link below !
Write a review for Capital Heights Ltd Spitalfields