Feb 13,2013
Feb 13,2013
I have to say without a shadow of a doubt that this agency has been outstanding in helping myself and my three children secure a rental property in a short period of time without stress or worry. Even though I became a little bit of a stalker chasing to make sure that things had been done, their really was no need to as everything was in hand. I also asked whether I could have keys slightly early to enable me to drop some boxes in prior move date and this was facilitated for me. I am moving in this Friday and am sure that it will be a smooth transaction and was informed that the agency would be there for me every step of the way should there be any problems. Thanks for everything.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Wilmslow! To leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Wilmslow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordan Fishwick Wilmslow