Feb 13,2013
Feb 13,2013
I have been renting a flat with MyLondonHome for nearly 4 years, it was Steven Herd who showed me the flat and it took no longer than 2 days to complete all paperwork and I moved in less than a week. So quick, no problems whatsoever. Moreover, I have been paying at least 50 pounds less a week for a studio flat than all the studios in London throughout the 4 years. During the 4 years I\'ve lived here I have always been contacting lovely and charming Annette, she is just so friendly and so helpful and I cannot thank her enough for making all issues disappear immediately after just an e-mail from me. In September 2012 I started looking for a bigger flat and Daniel, Tom and Adam had to put up with me until early February 2013. Market wasn\'t great at the beginning of my search and I am very fussy when it comes to tenancy, but the guys were very understanding. Daniel called me every monday with all the updates for the first 4 month non-stop at 8:55 sharp. Tom and Adam showed me so many properties that I know literally every single one and two bed apartments in SW8 and SW6 areas. I am extremely grateful for all the effort you put into my property search! I am very sorry to leave MyLondonHome as my property agents, it is only because they do not manage the block where I will now be living. If I will ever rent again or when I will be buying, MyLondonHome will be the first team I will call. Thank you again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London