Feb 12,2013
Feb 12,2013
I contacted this agent on two occasions. On the first occasion I was dealt with by Bradley who had been let loose on the general public having joined 4 days ago. Sad to say he has no customer service skills and he knew nothing about the property I was enquiring after and took a message for his manager. Today I phone again and selected the sales number from the auto prompt. I would have expected to be put through to someone in sales. The call went through to a woman who also did not have any customer service skills. When I told her I was enquiring about a particular property she told me to "hang on" no please or thanks or reason why I was hanging on. The call then went through to dear old Bradley who again knew nothing about the second property I was enquiring after and had to get his manger to phone me back again. If I was a seller I would have some very grave concerns about this team!
I think my review outlnes why I have no confidence. I appreciate Bradley is new but he needs to be closely mentored before he has direct access to the public. Also the team need to understand they are customer facing and the phone is king in their world as a potential customer will be at the other end so they need to think before they speak and utilise their customer service skills.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Imagine Office 3! To leave a new review of Imagine Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Imagine Office 3