Feb 12,2013
Feb 12,2013
Horrid company trying to sue us for money we don\'t own! Sending threats to my grandmother who is 87 run far away from them! Disgusting company never fix anything left with out toilet for 6 weeks had rotten water in bathroom!

Stay away
Nothing vile company
By: Nigel Fitzakerley
Aug 29, 2013
Dear Tennesseexo,

I'm sorry about your experience with NGU Homelettings, could you please provide your name and the property address so that I can follow up your issue. Could you send an email to: info@nguhomelettings.com.

Without more specific information I can only respond in relation to our processes and systems. We only send rent / debt recovery letters to former tenants who have either rental arrears and / or have damaged a property while they have been a tenant. We have a responsibility to our landlords to recover any monies owed, and as such will instigate legal proceedings if a tenant refuses to contact us regarding any outstanding debt. We infact have a high recovery rate of arrears through a systemized approach to chasing debts.

Could you confirm whether your grandmother left with outstanding rental arrears or damage and I will confirm what letters were sent? Also could you confirm the detail of the maintenance works outstanding. Again we can only fix works with the authority of the landlord so I will have to look into this incident.

Be reassured though, that if your grandmother was harassed about a debt / damage which she did not incur or the letters were in anyway threatening I will look into it. In regard to sending the letters themselves, any landlord or tenant would expect monies to be paid and has the right to try and recover them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of NGU Homelettings & Sales Gateshead! To leave a new review of NGU Homelettings & Sales Gateshead, please click the link below !
Write a review for NGU Homelettings & Sales Gateshead