Feb 12,2013
Feb 12,2013
DO NOT USE THIS ESTATE AGENT!! M

My parents utilised the services of the shirley branch of bairstow eves to help them sell there house. Initally the manager was helpful and on the day the house was put on the market he had found a buyer. However this was where the trouble started. Jay harassed my parents, praying on there vunerablities (playing mind games and using bullying tactics), stating all the flaws in the house as a reason why noone (but this potiential buyer) would buy the house. Upon being forced to except the very low offer (sadly my parents believed what Jay was saying), they were harrassed by phone, being told by Jay that the poteintal buyer was getting angry that contracts were not being signed quick enough.

It turns out jay was working with this man, who has bought numerous properties off him at knock down prices and then resell at a profit which they then split ( this was confrmed to my parents by Stephen the buyer upon completion). Jay should of been supporting my parents but instead he turned out to be a shoddy fraud who just after making himself a quick quid on the sly and used harrassement and bullying to get what he wanted, demanding 3000 for nothing upon the signing of contracts. He also attempted to offer his wifes extortonate solicitor services, clearly another one working on the sly.

Nonetheless my parents were glad to get rid of the house as now have a lovely house which anther estate agent \'Hollier Browne; supported them in buying, however we do not want any other people who have a clear lack of knowledge regards selling houses to be taken in by this man and his \'only fools and horses\'tactics.

Would never use ths estate agent who work underhand to get what they want, your money.
Attached Files
By: kevinhollinrake
Mar 04, 2013
Thank you for your comments. As the franchisor responsible for the branch concerned we take such accusations very seriously. At this point your compliant contains no specifics regarding client name or address, please could you contact me at your earliest convenience so that we can investigate the matter.
By: kevinhollinrake