Feb 12,2013
Feb 12,2013
Iam not happy with my experience especially with the agent called James! I rented a flat 2 years ago through that agency ( flat 1 Baquba bouilding ) and Tee was my agent, i was really happy with the service which why when my brother was looking for a flat i suggested to contacted you but i must say i am really disappointed about your service this time.
I visited the flat on 22/01/2013, liked it and when i showed it to my brother he liked it too and we made a payment the same day for a holding deposit. A couple of day later i went with my brother for him to see it and since then we have not heard back from the agent James, he was not returning our calls or messages, we called a couple of times the office but nothing. 2 weeks ago a woman from the refenrence service sent me an email to ask for my brother details and said she was going to send me the reference form but never did.
We didnt stop calling him because my brother\'s landlord was rushing him, he was supposed to move out by the end of last month but asked for one more month because James said the flat would not be available before the end of february, and i had to call many times the office yesterday before i joined him, he said he would call me back because he was not dealing with the reference that is why the process was slow, but called back in the afternoon saying that we won\'t get the flat anymore because the current tenant was going to stay finally. And worst he did not even apologise, can you realise that we have lost 3 weeks thinking that we found a flat and my brother needs to move out in less than 2weeks, how can he gets a flat in that short notice? is he going to sleep outside?
I am sure if it was you, you would not let it go. It was not professional and fair at all.
The least you can do now is to pay back the holding deposit in my account as soon as possible as we need it now to get a flat, i think your company owed us that becaused it caused enough damage!!!
And what i can assure you is this is the last time i am recommending this company to anyone, not even a single " SORRY " from the agent or the manager
Apologise for what they did, because making someone to loose 3wweks is not nothing

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Riley Marshall Greenwich! To leave a new review of Riley Marshall Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Riley Marshall Greenwich