Feb 12,2013
Feb 12,2013
I recently rented a property for 6 months through Chase Evans - I thought the fees were high but move in was okay. I looked after the property (one bed) really well, I had a weekly cleaner for 2 hours and I was away every other weekend and I don\'t cook so I left in the same condition in which I moved in. However, the company have tried to keep £1500 of my £2500 deposit - they found loads of nuances in the check out report and charged a fortune to have it cleaned again even after I\'d had a professional cleaner in. The check out guy didn\'t show me the report but made me sign a one pager which I thought just had the meter readings on. I have been renting for 12 years and have never come across a situation like this. They have a monopoly set up with the cleaning company and the check out firm = the check out report was totally inconsistent with the check in report. They included extra pictures in the check out report and are trying to charge me for \'tiny angle\' chips that are not visible. Total nightmare and I would never recommend them and never use them again. Make sure your deposit is protected through the deposit agency - I think the Tenants Deposit Agency are the best.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chase Evans Pan Peninsula Branch! To leave a new review of Chase Evans Pan Peninsula Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chase Evans Pan Peninsula Branch