Mar 20,2010
Mar 20,2010
The rudest most unprofessional people I have ever tried to deal with. If you dare to point out their mistakes to them, which were many they don\'t like it and terminate your contract with them, but they still want payment if you sell to someone that they have introduced. Its about time Estate agents realised that time is running out for them, hurry up Tescos and get your website up an running!
By: stressybessie
Feb 10, 2011
Know the feeling, I been trying to complain for months now to be met with dead ends wherever I turn. Terrible service.
By: MP
May 14, 2010
I also agree - no company should turn around and shout at you if you politely complain about their service. This is exactly what happened to us. It was like dealing with a teenage child caught misbehaving! We were given a full tantrum and a screaming phone call, but no offer of solution,.... terrible, terrible company!!
By: mr B Riley
Apr 09, 2010
I couldn't agree more.... I have been supposedly sold for 4 months now.. Only to find that their financial advisor has messed up at the bottom of the chain...! So I rang MY local bank manager to get the ball rolling......... All this after 4 months an a moving date given! They are useless.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Whitley Bay! To leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Whitley Bay, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bairstow Eves Whitley Bay