Feb 12,2013
Feb 12,2013
In 2008, I bought the above flat from Eddy at Castle\'s. I liked the way Eddy worked, always efficient. Then when I decided to sell my flat, Castle\'s was the first choice. I have now decided to rent the flat. In no time at all, they had found a tenant for me whilst also helping me sell the flat. Surj & Susanna were able to get me tenants who know the flat will be sold at some stage but are also willing to allow viewings for potential buyers. The tenants have been on Castle;s books for 4 years so Surj knows them well. Castle\'s also gave me a good rate on their management fees.
I would highly recommend Castle\'s for either buying, selling or renting. And would highly recommend Eddy, Surj, Susanna & Lauren for their hard work and efficiency.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell! To leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castle Residential (London) Hanwell