Feb 12,2013
Feb 12,2013
I had been looking for a 2 bedroom property to rent for around 3 months and it was taking so much of my time.
Castle Residential was recommended to me by a friend and what I liked best about Lauren was the fact that she took time to listen and make notes of my requirements which meant she was only showing me properties that I would be interested in.This is very important as looking for a new property is time consuming.
I also found Lauren very efficient, professional but friendly at the same time and right from the very first time we spoke over the phone, she gave me the impression that she was here to help.
Never thought I will say this but I found the experience very pleasant which is why I have also recommended her to a couple of close friends.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell! To leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castle Residential (London) Hanwell