Feb 12,2013
Feb 12,2013
What can I say, an outstanding service from start to finish!! Claire valued my property along with a few other agents in the area and was open and honest from the outset. Something I was a bit wary about with the others I must say. I found that her approach was conciencious and she did everything she promised.

I was kept up to date on proceedings and the viewings came thick and fast. In no time at all I had a few offers and Claire helped me by giving her opinion on which buyer sounded serious and who was likely to committ. She also helped by recommending a great conveyancing firm!!

I was extremely impressed with the way that both Claire and Oakfield worked. I felt that I wasn\'t just another number. Overall I would give both Claire and Oakfield 11 out of 10 for the entire transaction and would recommend them to anyone.

Many thanks once again.
By: Oakfield
Feb 12, 2013
Dear Stuart
Firstly a big thank you for your positive review regarding the professional level of service you received whilst using Oakfield.
We try very hard to ensure all our customers share the same level of service that you had and positive feedback such as yours is always passed directly onto Claire and the team.
We are delighted you enjoyed your experience with us; and we in turn enjoyed taking care of you, We hope we can assist you in the future.
Kind Regards
Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill! To leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Bexhill