Feb 12,2013
Feb 12,2013
Absolutely horrendous service that you should absolutely avoid. Deeply unprofessional and incompetant staff. Arranging my tenancy through homes4u in Withington was extremely stressful and massively more difficult than it should have been. Initially homes4u seemed relatively good as they were polite and appeared to be well organised. This continued up until the moment when they had secured my deposit at which point the service degraded enormously. I sent countless emails and made numerous phone calls all of which went unanswered as I tried to get a tenancy agreement from them and the details of the deposit protection scheme. Eventually, after hearing nothing for over two weeks despite my efforts to contact them I was able to reach the branch by phone by phoning another branch and being put through and then simply waiting until Ms Burkitt, the individual responsible for sorting out my tenancy details, was available. Ms Burkitt then claimed that my request for my tenancy details was unreasonable as many other people were also waiting for them. I did not appreciate this blatant attempt to bully me and informed Ms Burkitt that the number of other tenants waiting for contracts was her concern not mine. The next day the long awaited contract and deposit protection scheme details miraculously appeared. Thankfully since my tenancy began all of my dealings have been with the landlord and I have not had any further contact with homes4u. I sent a complaint to the branch manager about the quality of service I had received but, of course, I never received a reply.
From my own experience I know that student letting agents typically offer poor service but please believe me when I say that homes4u are absolutely one to avoid.
Try answering the phone or emails and then accept responsibility for trying to take on more customers than you can handle.
By: Ann homes4u
Feb 13, 2013
Hi, this is Ann from homes4u, customer care is very important to us and I am sorry to hear of the issues you have raised. At homes4u we have a customer care & complaints policy, a copy of which can be downloaded from our website www.homes4u.co.uk/about-us/

If you would please contact me directly with the address of the property I will be able to investigate the matters you have raised in full, my telephone number is 0161 448 4808 and email ann@homes4u.co.uk.

Ann, Operations Executive, homes4u

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of homes4u ltd Withington! To leave a new review of homes4u ltd Withington, please click the link below !
Write a review for homes4u ltd Withington