Feb 12,2013
Feb 12,2013
The problem occurred upon checkout, David came out to inspect my apartment which had been thoroughly cleaned, however, he found some crumbs in the bottom of the grill pan and advised me that i would be charged over one hundred pounds for a cleaning service for these crumbs. I happened to have my next door neighbour with me who offered to bring the hand held vac and get rid of the crumbs in less then a minute but he refused and proceeded to become abusive and threatening towards us and commented how our standards of cleanliness must be low and that there was nothing i could to do appeal or complain. I had pictures on my mobile to show him that the apartment was in fact cleaner than when i moved in. His behaviour was apalling and very upsetting and i dont think he would have behaved quite as aggressively had there been another man present. I do not reccommend this agent as they are not reasonable and will try to rip off tennants at every opportunity.
Behaved appropriately and not shouted abuse.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Angus Roberts Office 2! To leave a new review of Angus Roberts Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Angus Roberts Office 2