Download Property Smart Leader App
Feb 12,2013
By: 'Adrian Wagstaff'
Feb 12,2013
Six years ago I decided to LET my first home after moving into my girlfriends house. This was the first time I had ever LET out a property and the thought of letting my first beloved home to an unknown person was truly daunting. However I needed not have worried...... my friend referred me to Michael and Susan at Belvoir Lettings in Alvaston/Chellaston in Derby. Michael came to my house and delivered a fully detailed process of the basis of letting a property through themselves. The whole proceedure was made easy and transparent due to both of their expertese and proffessionalism. I truly felt my hand was being held throughout the whole process. They have ensured a swift and troublefree transition between tennants moving in/out and conducting regular property visits ensuring my property is kept at an excellent standard which is extremely important to me. I would not hesitate to recommended anybody wishing to LET a property through Michael and Susan Wivell at Belvoir Derby East because you truly are in the most capable hands!!

Belvoir