Feb 12,2013
Feb 12,2013
Six years ago I decided to LET my first home after moving into my girlfriends house. This was the first time I had ever LET out a property and the thought of letting my first beloved home to an unknown person was truly daunting. However I needed not have worried...... my friend referred me to Michael and Susan at Belvoir Lettings in Alvaston/Chellaston in Derby. Michael came to my house and delivered a fully detailed process of the basis of letting a property through themselves. The whole proceedure was made easy and transparent due to both of their expertese and proffessionalism. I truly felt my hand was being held throughout the whole process. They have ensured a swift and troublefree transition between tennants moving in/out and conducting regular property visits ensuring my property is kept at an excellent standard which is extremely important to me. I would not hesitate to recommended anybody wishing to LET a property through Michael and Susan Wivell at Belvoir Derby East because you truly are in the most capable hands!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 103! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 103, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 103