Feb 12,2013
Feb 12,2013
One particular agent was rude on the phone to me regarding my situation and ability to proceed.

The other outright lied to me. Wasted our time and money showing us around a property that had already sold through a rival agent. Told me a complete fabrication of a lie about the previous buyer having pulled out.

Called rival agent and was told that they (rival agent) had buyer for the property and the sale was going through.

I was pushed to make a high offer for Bourne to Gazump in a way the other agent.

Don\'t appreciate being lied to when trying to find first family home.
Stop lying to make a sale.
By: si
Feb 20, 2013

The manager of Bourne Estate agent had had extensive conversations with myself and has cleared up all issues relating to the miscommunication.

It has (according to Bourne) been the other estate agent (whom I am not allowed to mention on here legally) that has allegedly lied.

The manager Dominic of Bourne has dealt with this issue in a very professional manor and keep in contact throughout the complaint.

I have been informed that all parties are now settled with the issue and there will be no more problems.

My fiance and myself are now happy to move on and do not have any negative feelings towards this estate agent or the way they dealt with this.
By: Potential buyer
Feb 19, 2013
I have spoken to the manager of the branch and he has offered me and mt fiance an apology regarding the rude member of staff. They have told me that they have legal grounds against me for my inaccurate review as I have not removed it. (Myself and baby have been unwell) so not had a chance to come on and change. There was a breakdown of communication between the estate agents that were instructed. So mixed information given. Adding to confusion. HOWEVER I was fobbed off by a member of staff both me and my other half so I will not remove the comment only amend to say the manager offered apology which we accepted. But as this has caused us so much stress we have decided not to move to the area.
By: Bourne Guildford
Feb 12, 2013
As an owner run, independant compnay we take all of our customers comments seriously. I have spoken with the buyer and seller regarding the comments above and can confirm that we have at all time followed the instructions given to us by our client.
There has been no attempt to gazump or mis-inform, in fact the original buyer pulled out and both ourselves and the initial agent re-marketed the property, it was only after new interest the original buyer reinstated their interest. Unfortunately as with any negotiations the situation changes and one party has missed out.
I would like to thank the customer for their time and subsequent feedback and hope having spoken to me directly that they we feel the comments above may now be reviewed.
By: kct
Feb 12, 2013
I am the owner of the property mentioned in the comments and would like to set the record straight.Bourne Estate Agents have followed my instructions to the letter in their recent dealings with the sale of my house,in fact I only wish that I had used Bourne Services from the outset as I have found them incredibly proactive helpful and professional in their dealings

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bourne Estate Agents Office 2! To leave a new review of Bourne Estate Agents Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bourne Estate Agents Office 2