Feb 11,2013
Feb 11,2013
After 12 months of dispute, disappointment and many clashes from my previous agency I decided to try my luck with Victorstone. To be honest I was not expecting much as I read a few mix reviews. But I was pleasantly surprised with the service I received and as a result quite puzzled to the negative comments I had initially read. The staffs were very professional and had a good knowledge of the area. They immediately found me reliable tenants and were quickly able to begin the process. They have proven to be extremely efficient in resolving any issues and are very accommodating to all our tenants. Rents are paid on time and the fees are actually reasonable. They are certainly the most efficient estate agency I have come across in London. I have now been with the agency for 18 months and can say it has been the most stress free time for me as a landlord. Victorstone manages the property well, ensuring both tenants are happy and allowing me to enjoy a return on my property with the minimum of aggravation. A trustworthy group, I am impressed with their professionalism and intend to stay with them.

Make an Enquiry