Feb 12,2013
Feb 12,2013
I think Belvoir managed my property very well when I had to move out of Stoke for a year. They were friendly and courteous and made regular inspections on the property and I was paid my share of the rent in a timely manner with clear invoices. They always kept me up to date on what was happening with the property during the year.
The only criticism that I have is that the students who rented my property for that year unfortunately smoked and left several cigarette burns on the carpets. A more thorough final inspection by Belvoir once the students had vacated the property would have been nicer as I might have been able to charge the students for damages to the carpet.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Newcastle-under-Lyme! To leave a new review of Belvoir Newcastle-under-Lyme, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Newcastle-under-Lyme