Mar 19,2010
Mar 19,2010
One of the worst estate agent ever i have come across, peaople at this branch are so rude!
They offered us a property twice and then both times they sold those properties after accepting our offer. I still cant believe what they did and they so un professional.

They never get back to you when they say. Worst ever experience and who ever I have spoken to about them , they also say that they had bad experience with them.
By: just me
Apr 07, 2011
I will just say-not that its any of my business-just noticed this and it is often in this industry for someone to be gazzumped.
It doesn't matter if you are accepted for an offer and have even payed a deposit. If someone offers more money after your offer the vendor-not the estate agent could then accept that offer and the estate agent is bound by professionalism to inform the vendor of all offers.

B Simmons & Son