Mar 19,2010
Mar 19,2010
One of the worst estate agent ever i have come across, peaople at this branch are so rude!
They offered us a property twice and then both times they sold those properties after accepting our offer. I still cant believe what they did and they so un professional.

They never get back to you when they say. Worst ever experience and who ever I have spoken to about them , they also say that they had bad experience with them.
By: just me
Apr 07, 2011
I will just say-not that its any of my business-just noticed this and it is often in this industry for someone to be gazzumped.
It doesn't matter if you are accepted for an offer and have even payed a deposit. If someone offers more money after your offer the vendor-not the estate agent could then accept that offer and the estate agent is bound by professionalism to inform the vendor of all offers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of B Simmons & Son Farnham Road Slough! To leave a new review of B Simmons & Son Farnham Road Slough, please click the link below !
Write a review for B Simmons & Son Farnham Road Slough