Feb 12,2013
Feb 12,2013

Be honest and not use clients monies. Get correct planning permission and not treat lanldords like shit
Attached Files
By: Bodrul Ahmed
Sep 11, 2013
Mark must also go by another name; Pierre Tan...

please see another review left on a different site by a Mr Pierre Tan -

Pierre Tan
7 months ago-
This agent is a disgrace. They produced 2 tenancy agreements by telling me I was getting £3380 byt in actual cact the tenanst had a contract saying 3250. Failed to protect the deposit and have retained the deposit refusing t release it. I am still owed 4 months rent. I have been informed that the Director Bilat Shaista has a freeezeing order and another cureently on assault charges. (please check companies house) Not to metnion they do not have planning permission as they have only submitted an application on the 3rd of Decemeber having been trading since feb 2012. (please check camden website) If you are a londlord get your deposit off of them and tenants pay your lanldord direct! they do not make enough money to sustain them selves and are using your money for the up keep of ther business.

How can two different people write the same review word for word?

I can only assume one of our competitors are going round trying to discredit our good name.

Allen Goldstein